Physical therapy to treat disease and pain was believed to start as far back as 460 BC. With the development of the field of orthopedics and physiology, physical therapy has developed into the robust medical practice it is today.
The Spine & Scoliosis Specialists provide on-site physical therapy to rehabilitate patients to avoid surgery and ease pain, or to help patients regain strength after surgery.
When Do I Need Physical Therapy?
Common uses for physical therapy are used to:
- Improve mobility
- Decrease effects of degenerative diseases, or vascular conditions (diabetes, obesity, arthritis)
- Improve condition during pregnancy
- Help prevent the need for a surgical procedure
- Restore function after a surgical procedure
- Help vascular and pulmonary function
- Improve response time, balance, or other physiological aspects of the body
Where can I Get Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy is performed by licensed physical therapists from BreakThrough Physical Therapy at our Greensboro office. They provide individualized treatment using state-of-the-art equipment to help patients recovery faster.
Is Physical Therapy Effective?
In many cases, physical therapy is a very effective treatment for pain, mobility issues, or potential injuries. Many people find success in treatment with a physical therapy plan that diagnoses the cause of pain or movement restriction, and works effectively to ease pain or improve your mobility.
Physical Therapy Options in Greensboro
If you’re considering physical therapy, contact the Spine and Scoliosis Specialists today at 336.333.6306 for more information.