Preparing for Your Visit
Thank you for choosing Spine & Scoliosis Specialists for your care.
Please download and complete our patient forms. Then complete the forms and bring them to you appointment, along with the following items:
- Insurance card
- Photo ID
- List of current medications, including dosage and frequency
- All X-rays and MRIs
- List of questions or concerns
- Information about previous treatments and medications
- Medical records you think may be helpful to our physicians
- Friend or family member to help ask questions and take notes for you (if you wish)
- New Patients: download and complete the patient forms below.
Download Patient Forms & Policies
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.
New Patient Forms:
- Patient Information Form
- New Spine Patient Registration Form
- New Orthopedic Patient Registration Form
- Medication Policy
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Financial Policy
- Consent to Disclose Health Information
Follow-up Patient Forms:
Anytime, Anywhere. Managing your healthcare has never been so easy. Our Online Patient Portal facilitates better communication with our practice by providing established patients convenient and secure access 24/7.
Using our secure portal you will be able to:
- Request a Prescription Refill
- Request Health Records
- View Appointments
How to Sign Up
Sign up for access to request appointments, request prescription refills, update personal and insurance information, and pay your bill. If you have not already been given a username and password for portal access, please contact our office by phone.
Having difficulty logging in? Have a comment or question? Call us to let us know.